Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Identify parts of speech:

1-The kind shopkeeper saved poor Charlie from the bad lot and advised him to go immediately to his home.

2-She is really beautiful and I think she will be the best actress in the film,I'm sure.

H.w.

answer the next two comprehensions in your comp.booklet

Write a composition on:

In time of hardships,we all have duties and responsibilities to perform.

waiting for your feedback.Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Nadine Tarek
    1-THe:art , kind:adj , shopkeeper:noun
    saved:verb , poor:adj , charlie:noun
    from:prep , the:art , bad:adj , lot:---
    advised:verb , Him:pro , to;prep , go:verb
    imm--:addverb , to:prep , his:pro , home:noun
    2-she:pro , is:art , rearlly:addverb , beau--;adj , I:pro , th--:verb , she:pro , will:---
    be:prep , the:art , best:adj , actress:noun
    in:prep , the:arte , film:noun , i:prop
    am:verb , sure:adj .

    ReplyDelete
  2. lot:noun will:verb
    Thank you Nadine,m.Azza

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't under stand the composition

    ReplyDelete