Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dear students ,answer this quiz in your revision copybooks & I'll give you the answer for correction Tomorrow.Good Luck
Choose the correct answer.
Q1 - I miss ____ in London.
_live

- living
-to live
Q2 - I enjoyed ____ them again.
see

seeing
to see
Q3 - He avoided ____ them do it because he wanted to get home early.
help

helping
to help
Q4 - I promised ____ it by Friday.
do

doing
to do
Q5 - She's expected ____ the job.
get

getting
to get
Q6 - Would you like ____?
come

coming
to come
Q7 - They don't tolerate any ____ about their decisions.
argue

arguing
to argue
Q8 - She taught me ____ it.
do

doing
to do
Q9 - I don't feel like ____ it.
do

doing
to do
Q10 - Do you mind ____ it with you?
take

taking
to take

5 comments:

  1. choose the correct answer:
    Q1-living
    Q2-seeing
    Q3-to help
    Q4-to do
    Q5-to get
    Q6-to come
    Q7-arguing
    Q8-to do
    Q9-doing
    Q10-to take

    ReplyDelete
  2. choose the correct answer:
    Q1-living
    Q2-seeing
    Q3-to help
    Q4-to do
    Q5-to get
    Q6-to come
    Q7-arguing
    Q8-to do
    Q9-doing
    Q10-to take

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. idont under stand it

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1-living
    2-seeing
    3-to help
    4-doing
    5-geting
    6-coming
    7--------
    8-to do
    9-doing
    10-taking

    ReplyDelete