REPORTED SPEECH
1. He said: "I'm looking forward to my holidays.
2. She said: "We had a day away at the beach."
3. He said: "My mum took us to an alligator farm."
.4. She said: "There is a big pool with lots of alligators."
.5. She said: "I don't like alligator meat."
.6. He said: "We have never seen such a beautiful view."
7. She said: "My dad works in town."
8. They told us: "We spend our holidays on a farm every year."
.9. She said: "We went for a picnic."
10. He said: "My brother came home late."
11. Bill said: "I'm looking for my key."
12. She said: "They bought a farmhouse in the country.".
13. He said: "I have been to the top of the Empire State Building."
14. Betty said: "I forgot to give him my address."
15. Bobby said: "I like science fiction books."
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethank you for the email mrs azza
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs Azza:
ReplyDeleteSorry i can't come to school tomorrow So please Can you write for me and the others The lesson Of reported speeech Because i can't understand it and thank you for this Good web site.